TinyHouseChat – Mark your Calendars!
November 5, 2012 § 5 Comments
Ryan Mitchell from TheTinyLife.com and I have teamed up in an effort to provide a venue for monthly live discussions about tiny houses, all are encouraged to log in! Please join us!
The first chat will be:
Monday, November 12th, 2012
8pm-9pm Eastern Time (5pm-6pm West Coast)
Mark your calendar!
Tiny House Chat is a space for Tiny House enthusiasts to come together and share ideas and stories. The concept of this is to be for the Tiny House community and facilitated by the community. We hope that this platform will achieve the following:
- Develop lasting connections among the Tiny House community.
- Strengthen and expand the community.
- Foster the sharing of ideas.
- Provide a resource for the various stages of a tiny house, from the ideas stage to the ‘is-this-working-right’ stage.
- Have a lot of fun and get to know each other better!!
This will be an open forum, all questions and comments are encouraged. For our first chat we have guest bloggers Laura LaVoie from 120SquareFeet.com, Christopher and Malissa Tack from ChrisAndMalissa.com, Ryan Mitchell of TheTinyLife.com and Macy Miller of MiniMotives.com on video and voice. Anyone who is interested will be able to log in and chat via text! More information for how to log in will come as we approach our Chat Day, for the basics on how to log in please view THIS document.
Here is a list of what may come up to get conversations started, where we take it from there is up to whoever joins us!
- What was your introduction to the Tiny House movement?
- What inspired your house design?
- Do you have any building or construction background?
- Is there anything you know now that you wish you’d known before you started?
- Would you change anything?
- In what ways have you try to cut cost?
- How do you find sponsors?
- Have you had to deal with City Codes and Zoning Laws?
- What’s your favorite feature of your tiny house?
- and on, and on, and on! 🙂
If you have questions please feel free to contact me at Mizacy@gmail.com.